Benefits of Grass-fed, Grass-finished Beef & Bison Base for raw pet food:
- High-quality protein that is complete with all nine essential amino acids
- Best source of protein, zinc, vitamin B12, B6, niacin, and riboflavin with significant amounts of thiamin and pantothenic acid
- Zinc is essential to growth, a healthy immune system, and wound healing
- Vitamin B12 aids production of red blood cells
- Riboflavin promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Rich in selenium (an antioxidant), phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium, with good quantities of sodium and copper
- An important source of iron, which aids in brain development and supports the immune system
- Small amounts of Vitamin E and folate. Grassfed beef is higher in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and may lower the risk of heart disease and cancer
- Fatty acids, half of which are monounsaturated
INGREDIENTS:Beef meat, Bison meat, bones, tripe, liver, heart, kidney.
Total Digestable Energy: 2760 kcal/kg
Made in Sasketchewan, Canada.