Pet Wellbeing - Milk Thistle for Dogs & Cats (2 oz)
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver disease in dogs, dogs and humans alike, and is gentle enough for long-term use.
The active components in Milk Thistle are called silymarins. These constituents:
- Help protect against free radical damage
- Aid in stabilizing liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
- Milk Thistle also supports the production of new liver cells, helping to replace damaged cells. As anti-oxidants, silymarins are even more effective than vitamin E.
Active Ingredients: Organic Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Directions for Use:
Administer product orally once daily. Give one drop for every 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2 lb (1 kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Best way to give drops is adding it to their food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
USE WITH CAUTION
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animal's intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.