Pet Wellbeing - Urinary Gold for Cats (2 oz)
- Support for a healthy urinary tract
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Supports normal pH in the bladder (normal acidity)
- Helps maintain immunity in the kidney and bladder (ie: normal immune response to bacteria)
- Helps with normal frequency of urination
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis), Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens), Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis), Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium), Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium), Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea), Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago spp.), Horsetail aerial parts (Equisetum spp.), Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Directions for Use:
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight. Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Best way to give drops is adding it to their food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
We know animals can be finicky! Urinary Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
USE WITH CAUTION
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.