Every serving of Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics for Pets contains:
- Bifidobacterium lactis: a friendly bacteria often found in yogurt that is known to help stimulate immune responses.
- Bifidobacterium animalis: a unique bacteria that promotes optimal health and protection within the digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: guards the health of your pet's entire digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium longum: keeps your pet's digestive system running smoothly, and helps enhance their immune system.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: helps promote a healthy balance of flora in your pet's intestine. What's more, this organism is especially helpful for enhancing immune response.
- Lactobacillus casei: works with other helpful organisms, and helps to encourage the growth of other "good" bacteria.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: helps to ensure that the nutrients in vitamins and supplements are getting to your pet's cells.
Add to this three more potent strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: assists your pet's elimination and occasional intestinal discomfort by working to stabilize their intestinal microflora.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus: works with other Lactobacillus strains to provide your pet with a potential source of dietary antioxidants..
- Bacillus coagulans: helps enhance your pet's intestinal health and provides back-up for sporadic intestinal discomfort.
How Much Do You Need of Pet Probiotics? One container lasts for...
- Cats Normal: 3 months Therapeutic: 1.5 months
- Medium Dogs Normal: 1.5 months Therapeutic: 3 weeks
- Small Dogs Normal: 3 months Therapeutic: 1.5 months
- Large Dogs Normal: 1 month Therapeutic: 2 weeks
Moonlight Dog Cafe Pet Store features
Flat-rate shipping on pet accessories, toys and pet supplements through Canada.
Best place to buy dog food and pet supplements online