Benefits of Naturally Raised Turkey Base for raw pet food:
- Turkey is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. Apart from these nutrients, it is also contains zinc and vitamin B12. White meat of turkey is low on fat and proves to be an excellent source of high protein.
- Turkey also contains anti-cancer properties. It is a very good source of the trace mineral selenium, which is an essential component required for thyroid hormone metabolism, antioxidant defence systems, and immune function. Scientific studies have suggested that selenium intake can bring down cancer incidence.
- Turkey is low on saturated fat and total fat. It also contains less cholesterol than chicken, pork or beef.
- Tryptothan also plays an important role in strengthening the immune system, as suggested by scientific evidence.
- The vitamin B6 and niacin present in turkey are essential for energy production. Niacin is also important for converting the proteins, fats and carbohydrates into usable energy.
- The tryptothan present in turkey promotes sleep.
Then, these Organic Vegetables and Fruit are added for the Super Foods Benefits:
- helps lower Cholesterol
- helps prevent 5 types of cancer
- an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- helps alleviate joint pain
- contains: beta carotene, calcium, vitamins K & C
- loaded with Vitamins: like A, K, D, and E and a host of trace minerals
- A good Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids: the kind most of us need in North America
- Anti-Cancer and Anti-Inflammatory Antioxidants
- alkalizes the Body
- nourishes the Eyes
- strengthens the Bones
- packed with Vitamins A, K and C
- help a dog's vision, heart, and blood sugar levels
- fighting dogs bad breath
- boosting the immune system
- rich in protein and fiber
- contains trace minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, and K)
- is antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory
- a natural diuretic
- contain calcium and phosphorus offer vitamin C and dietary fiber
- low in sodium and saturated fat
- adding omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to his diet
- high in antioxidants
- contains vitamin C
INGREDIENTS: 85% Turkey meat, bones, liver, heart, gizzard PLUS 15% ORGANIC carrot, spinach, kale, parsley, blueberry and apple.
Total Digestable Energy: 1920 kcal/kg
Made in Sasketchewan, Canada.