Acana Limited ingredient Dog Kibble - Duck with Pear
- Limited Ingredient - One animal-protein source for dogs with sensitivities
- WholePrey Superfood - Poultry, organs, cartilage
- Farm-Fresh Produce - Pear & Pumpkin help support healthy digestion
- Now with sweet potato superfood
- Rich in Whole Animal Ingredients
Ingredients:Raw duck (17%), dehydrated duck meat (17%), raw duck liver (15%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, duck fat (8%), dehydrated sweet potatoes (8%), fresh pears (4%), lentil ﬁbre, pollock oil (2%), duck cartilage (0.9%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, freeze-dried duck liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D3: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 145 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
- Crude protein (min.) 31%
- Fat content (min.) 17%
- Crude fibre (max.) 6%
- Crude ash (max.) 9%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
- Taurine 0.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 500mg/kg
Metabolizable energy is 3405 kcal/kg (409 kcal per standard 120 g cup) with calories distributed with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat. • ACANA DUCK WITH PEAR RECIPE dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages excluding growth of all large size dogs.