Acana Limited ingredient Dog Kibble - Lamb and Apple
- Limited Ingredient - One animal-protein source for dogs with sensitivities
- WholePrey Superfood - Meat, organs, cartliage
- Farm-Fresh Produce - Apple help support healthy digestion
- Now with sweet potato superfood
- Rich in Whole Animal Ingredients
Ingredients:Raw grass-fed lamb (17%), dehydrated lamb meat (17%), raw lamb organs (liver, kidney, tripe) (17%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, pollock oil (5%), fresh apples (4%), dehydrated sweet potatoes (4%), lentil ﬁbre, lamb fat (3%), lamb cartilage (0.9%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 900 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin E: 180 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
- Crude protein (min.) 31%
- Fat content (min.) 17%
- Crude fibre (max.) 6%
- Crude ash (max.) 9%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Calcium (min.) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Taurine 0.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 500mg/kg
Metabolizable energy is 3405 kcal/kg (409 kcal per standard 120 g cup) with calories distributed with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat. • ACANA LAMB WITH APPLE RECIPE dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages excluding growth of all large size dogs.