Your privacy is important to us. Here’s how we collect, share, use and store your information.
Information we collect
Information collected by Moonlight Dog Cafe will primarily be information provided by you. For example, Moonlight Dog Cafe may collect information you provide when you set up your user account or pay for products on Moonlight Dog Cafe. A non-exhaustive list of the type of information we may collect are provided below.
1. Moonlight Dog Cafe may collect the following personally-identifiable information provided by you including:
- E-mail address;
- Phone number; and
- Address and postal/zip code.
2. Moonlight Dog Cafe may also collect the following non personally-identifiable information from you including your current internet protocol address; and we may install cookies in order to remember your preferences and purchase order history. We use a few Google Analytics Advertising Features to improve our services. Visitors can always opt-out of these features through your Ads Settings.
In the event that you purchase a product through Moonlight Dog Cafe, note that our payment service provider such as Moneris may collect the following additional personally-identifiable information to complete the transaction:
- Address and postal/zip code; and
- Credit Card information.
How we use the information we collect
We may collect personal information from you in order to:
- Complete and verify a sale/transaction through email or phone;
- Ship or deliver products you purchase to you;
- Communicate with you; and
- Maintain your order history for the purpose of providing you with rewards, points or discounts under our Free Food Program and/or Loyalty Program.
How we share the information we collect
We will only share your information with Third-Party Service Providers for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your orders. In the event, of a very bizarre scenario where we have to respond to a valid legal request such as, a subpoena, we will comply with the law.
Where we store information we collect
- Moonlight Dog Cafe is based in Canada. We take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy. By using this site, you consent to your information being collected, used and stored as set forth in these policies.
- You acknowledge that in the event of a third party service provider being located in the USA or another foreign country, your personal information may be processed and stored in the USA or such other foreign country, and the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of your personal information based on their laws.
How we protect the information that we collect
- Moonlight Dog Cafe encrypts our services using SSL.
- Moonlight Dog Cafe reviews its security measures to ensure that personal information is safeguarded from unauthorized access. Personal information is restricted to Moonlight Dog Cafe employees and contractors, who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. Even with all our security measures, Moonlight Dog Cafe and its officers will not be held liable for any injury as a result of misuse or theft of personal information.
How you can access or correct your information
- Under “My Account,” you can update your user account information and preferences
- You can reach us at email@example.com
Links to other websites
In the event that we use a payment service provider to act on our behalf by performing functions such as processing credit card payments or providing services delegated to them, we may place contracts or other means to ensure compliance with our Policy.