Pet Wellbeing - Kidney Support Gold for Dogs & Cats (2 oz)
- Energy levels
- Urination and thirst (hydration)
- Appetite and weight
- General vitality
- Immune support
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa), Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps militaris), Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous), Dong Quai root (Angelica sinesis)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Directions for Use:
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Best way to give drops is adding it to their food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
From Pet Wellbeing: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e., give one drop per pound of body weight up to 50 lb; over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2 lb), as required. We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
USE WITH CAUTION
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Not to be used during diarrhea.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.